Monday, April 14, 2008

Our Little Angel is here!


Wow! Words cannot describe how incredibly happy and blessed we feel right now. Our sweet little Jack arrived here on Thursday April 10, 2008 at 1:54pm. He weighed 7lb 10 oz. and was 20 inches long. ...And did we mention absolutely perfect! We started having contractions around 1:30am on Thursday and made our way to Northside Hospital around 6:45am. Jack was very anxious to meet us! Granny Landa and Papa Scottie got to the hospital early and were there all day! Mimi Judy and Papa Frank were there to meet him too! The doctors and nurses were very impressed with how fast he came! We are home now and things are amazing! Each day that passes is more wonderful than the last!


Click on the link below to see some pictures of our sweet Jack from the hospital!

There will be lots more to come!

2 comments:

Thorpe Family said...

Oh, I am crying now... he is too sweet! I just love the picture of him sticking his tongue out at whoever is giving him a bath! HA! We cannot wait to meet him. By the way, John thinks he's an uncle now. I told him that you had baby Jack and he said,"yeah, now I'm an uncle." I explained that's not exactly true, but he was going to still get to teach him to play football and baseball! :) Of course, Maddy can't wait to hold him! We all love you all so much and are so happy that everyone is happy, healthy and HERE!!
Love Sarah

melinda said...

He is absolutely beautiful! I bet you never knew how much you could love such a sweet little one. It's really amazing! They are precious miracles! I think I can see Katie at this point but they change so much from day to day. I know how proud you both must be! We are so happy for your family and can't wait to meet little Jack! Lots of love, Melinda