Sunday, November 1, 2009

Little Lion...with a hair cut!

Daddy and his little lion

I am running to the next house!

I think this is me roaring!

Come on Mommy! Keep up!

Helping clean out my pumpkin!

Ready for my first hair cut!

I was such a big boy getting my hair cut!

Look! I went and put on Daddy's shoes! I think they fit!

The morning after Halloween! Sorting all my candy!


We had a great Halloween weekend! Friday started off with our last Music Class and we went dressed as a little lion! We had lunch and played at Chick-Fil-A with Julie and Caroline! That afternoon we went to the MOMS Club Halloween Party and then to dinner with Daddy at Kayson's! It was a great day!
Saturday we got up and took Jack to Pigtails and Crewcuts to get his first hair cut! He was an angel! He sat in a little airplane and smiled and did just great! We were so proud and he looked so cute! Then we went ot Stride Rite to get him some shoes for Fall and Winter! They measured him as a 6.5 and recommended a 7! IS that huge? Sounds big to me but what do I know!
We came home and while Jack napped, we worked! I made a butternut squash and shrimp soup, we carved pumpkins, and got ready for Halloween! We got our little lion all dressed up and after some M&M's, Jack stopped trying to take his lion head off!! SUCCESS!!!! Pictures of him with it on! I was so pleased! We went to a party in the neighborhood and then trick or treating! It was cold and rainy, but we didnt let it stop us! We put the kids in the wagons and off we went! They had a great time and of course we had fun just watching them!!!
We came back to our house with some good friends for soup and watching the Ga Tech game! It was really a great night....now the night ended with me getting sick for most of the night...but I dont think anyone wants to hear about that! There had been a nasty stomach bug going around and unfortunately I got it... good news is that it was short and I am feeling better...and Jack is doing fine! Much better me than my sweet little boy! :)

It was a really great weekend and we had so much fun with our little man!
Check out our pictures!

No comments: