Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lucy

Mommy 20 weeks

It's about time she made it to the blog! We found out on July 6 that we are having a little girl! It is so very exciting for us! We were so happy to see her again on the ultrasound and hear that she was looking perfect! We really couldnt believe that it was a girl! I think they had to tell us 10 times before we stopped asking "Are you sure?!" It was so emotional for me! I was just thrilled beyond belief! I had no idea it would hit me like it did! I daydream a lot about her and planning for her! Steven is just so happy too! We told Jack that the baby in mommy's tummy was a little girl and that he was going to have a little sister....he just looked at me and said, "Mommy, I have a boo boo on my knee." So, as you can see..he was thrilled! Hahaahaha!
We love the name Lucy and can't wait to meet our little Lucy! I had a great great aunt named Lucille that I was very special to me, and we think it would be special to have a Lucy! Not to mention that Lucy Leonard just sounds so cute! She is really starting to move around and I love feeling her! It's the most amazing feeling in the world! Steven felt her move for the first time last night!
I can't stop thinking about small pink things and all of the fun things that I will get to do with a daughter! We can't wait to see Jack as a big brother. He is just so amazing and will be so loving to a little sister! It's a very happy time for us and we can't wait to meet our little girl!

1 comment:

Bekah4321 said...

so sweet. i love the name lucy. so glad you are getting a daughter!