Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Anticipation.....

I think this is one of the more amazing times of our lives.... The anticipation of Lucy coming is so much fun! We are reaching the end of our pregnancy and there are so many things to think about! How will it happen? What will it be like? What will she look like? Will she be like Jack? Will she sleep? Will she be happy? Where will I be when I go into labor? Will she come early like Jack? How will Jack react to her? What will it be like to be a family of four?

Like all things... I know this is a short-lived experience. Time continues to fly by! I am sure that we will be sitting there with Lucy and Jack and wonder what in the world our lives were like before she was here. That is so hard to grasp right now when all we know is our life as three. But right now...it's so fun to think about!
Anticipating her arrival is like waiting on Christmas..... times 1000! We are so excited about what is about to happen. We are so thankful that we have had such a healthy pregnancy so far and are really praying for a healthy labor, delivery, and sweet little girl. I love to day dream about her and look forward to meeting her. I am also SUPER excited about labor and delivery. I know I am one of the stranger women out there that LOVED the experience and can't wait to do it again. Oh let's hope it goes well...or I might not be that woman anymore!
We have finished up Lucy's room with the exception of a few details! It looks cute and we LOVE the pink! We also finished up the kid's bathroom which now looks like a bathroom for a little girl and a little boy! The car seat and all the papasan are all clean and ready for her...A LONG to do list is slowly getting all checked off....
What a fun time in our lives.... now the question is....when will we meet our newest little angel? Please just let time slow down..... this part is fun!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I am one of thos wierdo's that LOVED labor also. It's been six months now since Ellis was born and I still 'miss' that day of labor starting and my contractions, and then having him. Cherish these moments while you can.