Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy!

I had a really special birthday (it was great turning 25 again! Hahahah!) Steven and Jack brought me a balloon and a really special birthday card yesterday morning! I had a great day at work and even got a balloon there too! Poppa and Nunno came down last night (after battling some bad Atlanta traffic!) to bring dinner and eat cake with us! It was a really nice night! My sweet babies gave me lots of big hugs (yes, I mean Steven too!) and made me feel really special!

My sweet card from Jack and Lucy

 
Mommy loves cookie cake!

My little man (patiently waiting for cake!)

Can I just have one taste?!

Sweet picture of Miss Lucy after church last week! Mommy wore that dress and sweater too!


And here are a few pics of our Valentine's Day decor that Mommy and Jack made! Jack has a big Happy Valentine's Day banner in his room! And we have a table runner, placemats and heart cups (not made by me! Hahaha!)! We like decorating around here!



No comments: