Sunday, March 2, 2014

Happy Sunday!

What a happy healthy Sunday! We went to Gainesville around noon to visit with the family and have lunch before the Challenged Child 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run! It's always so happy to see the cousins together! Everyone was excited about the race! We were so proud to represent Caitlin's Crusaders again!
The whole family did the 1 mile Fun Run together! The kids did so great!! And Caitlin was happy to have her cousins walking beside her!
I can't begin to express how proud I am of Jack for running the 1 mile! He was so excited and took off running with Steven.  He ran the whole thing! I was busting with pride! When I saw he and Steven coming back running I had to be a part of it. I ran back to catch up so we could all finish together! He pushed it right until the end and got his medal! Steven and Jack were amazing! Just so proud!
Jenn, Britt and I ran the 5K together which was SOOOO cool! It was a great run and we got to do it together and chat the whole time! Dad did AWESOME too and finished in a great time! Uncle Gary, Aunt Lynda, Aunt Trixie and Maegan all did the 5K too!
It was really a happy day!!!! Proud of our family!



















No comments: