Monday, January 4, 2010

How did it happen so fast?

I love you Daddy!

This is neat sand Mommy!

I love train tables!

Stacking blocks at the museum!

Hey George!

It is really 2010. I just downloaded pictures and dated them 1-4-09.... then I saw another folder dated 1-19-09...how could that be?! Probably because it's 1-4-10!
I can NOT begin to explain how great this past week was at our house! Steven and I were both home all week with Jack! We played a lot and got LOTS done around the house...Steven said we completed our list and then some... I could argue with that, but I won't! There is always more on the list! We did get a lot done though!
We took Jack to the Atlanta Children's Museum on Tuesday. He really loved it! I dont know if I have seen him that excited! He was running and squealing from one exhibit to the next! We will definitely be going back... Nunno and Poppa kept Jack (and cousin Anna!) on New Year's Eve and we got him back on Sat. morning. We had a great New Year's with great friends and fabulous food! Steven and I had ALL day Friday at home just us! It was really awesome! WE stayed in pj's all day, drank coffee by the fire, watched several movies and even sat outside with the chiminea and drank beer! It doesnt get much better?!
Now it's 2010 and back to the routine....well, as close to routine as you can get when you leave for California in a little over a week!!! We are so excited about our trip and celebrating my 30th birthday (it's still a few weeks away but why not celebrate early?!)
It has been a great start to 2010 so far!

No comments: