Saturday, February 20, 2010

What a NICE day!

More cupcakes PLEASE!!!!


Watch out Mommy! Here I come!

I can climb all by myself!

Whoa Ryan! I love to fall down!

How cute am I?!

Gigi and Jack before church!

This snow is pretty tasty!


It is BEAUTIFUL outside! We have been playing outside as much as possible the past two days! We have Spring fever! It is just perfect! Jack is loving being outside again!
We had a great week and are happy it's the weekend! We got up this morning and Mommy went to a children's clothing sale, then we all went to a birthday party! One of Jack's best buddies turned 2!!!!! Can you believe it?! WE are not far away from Jack's bday! Time is flying!
Check out some pictures of Gigi in the snow with Jack and from the birthday party today! Jack LOVES to jump and play!

No comments: