Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

The WHOLE family! Getting bigger!

Happy Birthday Anna!

Sisters and the babies!

Jack loving his first train ride!

Ohmigosh! There's Thomas!

Friends helping friends!

Poppa with the birthday girl!


Well....let's just say April was a little crazy in the Leonard house! Sorry for not posting more last month, but we were on the go all the time! We had a great month! Jack's birthday, lots of family company in town, Georgia Tech class winding down, a trip to Philadelphia for a wedding, birthday parties, and more! Whew! It was fun, but looking forward to a little bit slower May!
This month has started out great! We went to see Thomas last weekend in Chattanooga! Jack loved it and he really enjoyed his first train ride! We have been playing outside most all the time! The weather has been wonderful and Jack still loves to play outside! Steven and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on Friday. Poppa came to get Jack Friday morning..they went to music and headed to Gainesville to spend the night with Nunno and Caitlin! They had a great time (Jack LOVES going to Nunno and Poppa's house...which we love too!) I had a wonderful Friday to myself! I got a manicure and pedicure, watched some TV and spent a quiet night with my sweet husband! It was perfect! Saturday morning was nice and slow and then we headed to Anna's first birthday party! I can't believe she is a year old! She was a perfect birthday girl and the whole family was there to celebrate! It was a very happy day!
We spent Saturday evening with Jack's best buddy Lauren! The kids played in her new pool in the backyard while the adults sat around and chatted! Perfect evening!
Today I slept in and the boys went to pick up yummy biscuits for breakfast! When I came downstairs, Jack had on the cutest "I love Mom" T-shirt that Nunno made!!! He yelled, "YAY Mommy! Happy Mother's Day!" It was too sweet! We played outside lots, all took a nap, and went to mexican for dinner! It was a great Mother's Day for me! I love a day with my boys!
Jack is moving classes next Tuesday! He will be in the Senior Toddler class at school! I am excited for him and he will be with two really good buddies...Andrew and Tessa! I bet he will love it! He continues to grow up so fast! He talks to us constantly about everything he is doing and we love it! It's amazing to watch him grow and learn.
Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there and especially all the ones that have made such an impact in my life! Happy Day to all!
Check out our new pictures!

No comments: