Monday, May 24, 2010

Jack is....

Hey Blue Eyes!


Fun in the yard on Sunday morning! Jack played with bubbles for an hour!


I love my Daddy! Fun Saturday nights in the backyard!

"CHEESE!" (Yes, I say this for most pictures!)


Smelling the flowers... "no touch flowers!"


I gave lots of kisses this weekend!


I can't help myself! They are the cutest buns in the world!


.....going to be a big brother!!! For those of you that have not heard, we are pregnant with our second baby! We are beyond thrilled and after a VERY trying first trimester, we are feeling much better and getting more excited everyday! I will have to thank my amazing husband for taking such good care of us these past several weeks. I have been struggling with fatigue and nausea...pretty much 24 hours a day! BUT it's gotten much better and Steven has been amazing! (I am sure this is not news to anyone...he is always amazing to us) I am sure the one or two home cooked meals I have made in the last week were a welcome change!
Baby #2 is due November 30th! It's just so exciting! :) We feel very blessed and can't wait to meet our new little angel!

We have had a busy Spring and have enjoyed playing outside lots! We had a fantastic visit with Sally and John this weekend! They were here from Friday-Monday and it was great! Sally is an amazing help with Jack and EVERYTHING else! She cooked great breakfasts for us and entertained Jack a ton! Cleaned the kitchen and made lunch! It was awesome! Not to mention that it was just great company! Steven and I slept in until about 9am Saturday and Sunday!!! You will notice from the pictures that Jack was giving out LOTS of kisses and hugs this weekend! We will take those all day long!
Daddy is headed to Charlotte this weekend for four days and we are going to visit Nunno and Poppa (As you can imagine, Jack is THRILLED about going up there! He loves it there!) It will be nice to have some company over the long weekend with no Daddy!
We finished up Music Class on Friday and Jack really enjoyed it again! It's our 4th session and I am sure we will do it again this Fall! He is really loving singing these days and sings along to all his songs! Jack is doing great with his counting, colors, shapes, and flash cards. It's amazing to watch him learn! While he can't "read"...he has most of his favorite books memorized and a lot of times will read along with us! He still loves his books over most anything! He has been such a sweet boy and we are really enjoying watching him grow! We just can't believe we have this littler person that lives with us! He continues to amaze us everyday!
Lots of things to be happy about in the Leonard house! We are growing our little family!
Check out our pictures!

8 comments:

shea said...

CONGRATS to Jack! And to his sweet parents! That is fantastic news! I hope you continue to feel better and we look forward to meeting your newest bundle.

Anonymous said...

mum do you have any baby oil to lube his bum I want my hard c ock in his tightboipussy

Unknown said...

Mmmm! Lets smell that's ass. And stick my dick deep I that ass.

Unknown said...

Mmmm! Let's smell that again. Got any anal lube to lube his ass.

Unknown said...

That ass looks so good to sniff.

Mr gaylord said...

Shuve my dick deep in that ass. I wanna touch it.

Mr gaylord said...

I actually wanna watch a fart rip out of his ass. Do you wanna see a farther rip out of his ass

Mr gaylord said...

I wanna smell his ass.