Monday, October 20, 2014

More fun!

We had a GREAT weekend in Savannah celebrating Ryan (Steven's cousin) and Lizzie's wedding! The weather was picture perfect and both Friday and Saturday's events were outside and Uncle Steve and Aunt Laura's house on the bluff! It was just beautiful! We were so happy to be there and visit with everyone and the kids played so hard! They ran around playing tag and swinging on a tire swing both evenings! (I managed to not get ANY pictures from the wedding!!! Yikes!)
We got a great visit with Granny too! We got to go out to lunch and celebrate her birthday and catch up! Tubby's never disappoints and the food was so yummy! Lucy managed to finish an entire adult size portion of fried shrimp!
We got back in town on Sunday afternoon and they boys headed out for a hike at Sawnee Mountain with the Cub Scouts! Lucy and I headed to a baby shower for a friend! She really thought she was a big girl at the party! We all got back home around 6:00 and we ate dinner outside, had a fire and roasted s'mores! Seriously.. it was a very happy evening! LOVED it and the weather was just amazing!
I am enjoying my first real day off from work! WOW! I got up and went to boot camp and then met a friend for a 7 mile run on the Greenway! I am going to run errands and hopefully sit quietly by myself for a minute! Ha!
Happy Fall!!!!!!














No comments: