Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting there....

Sweet big brother!


So silly!


Checking on Lucy - I came back to find him like this. He went and got his stool from his room so he could see her!


Julie and Lucy! Waiting on the "big" kids at swimming!


Loving her new swing!


Hey Mommy!


Looking up at Daddy!


Hey! I am getting lots of attention!


Just hanging around!


Checking out my new toy


OH! I kind of like this!


I could get use to this new toy!

Jack had his second swimming lesson on Friday with Caroline and it went pretty well. He was definitely a little hesitant but actually reached for Mr. Jay (our new teacher who was really great with the kids) to get in the water. He hung in there and did pretty well. Hopefully next class he will be even more comfortable! He told me in the car that "I cried a little but then I had fun!" We really hope he loves swimming!
Jack ended his week with a trip to Gainesville! Poppa came to get Jack on Friday afternoon and he got to spend the whole weekend at Poppa and Nunno's! He had been so excited all week about going! When I would pick him up from school he would ask, "Is Poppa coming?" He has been having such a great time and getting to spend some time with cousin Caitlin! Steven and I have had a WONDERFUL weekend (Although we do miss our little man)! We went out on a fancy date on Friday night to La Grotta. It was SOOOO yummy! We had such a good time just the two of us. Lucy did great at a friend's house! We picked her up and put her back down in her crib and she went right back to sleep! We have had such a nice time playing with Lucy! I think she has enjoyed being an only child this weekend! She has gotten lots of attention and got to try out her new swing! She LOVED it! It is definitely too big but she will grow into it!
Steven and I grilled out last (chicken and lots of veggies) and sat by the Chiminea with a fire and ate our dinner! It was so nice! We have had some good time together!
We are reading the paper and drinking our coffee while Lucy naps! Oh soooooooooooooo nice!

Check out our pictures!
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=684055377903%3A148610932&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

No comments: